Sunday, January 10, 2010

Little Army Men

Oh my goodness.

A few years ago, I went to a party with some friends. In an attempt to keep myself out of trouble (yes, this is sometimes required) I bought 2 packs of army men, one silver and one bronze. My friend Paul and I then spent a good deal of this party running around the house blue-tacing little army men around the house. The plan was to deploy all our troops without being spotted, plus finding each others men and creating fight scenes.

I went back to this house today and would you believe it, the little guys are still there:
All over the house.

While the guys that live there didn't give it away, the friend I went over with tells me they had no idea who had placed the little guys all over the house.

They seemed to get a kick out of it. I don't know, I think if someone did it to my place I would find it pretty amusing.

No comments: