Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Campus a Low Hum 2010 - the pics

Right, so last weekend was CAMP. So stoked that Blink decided to extend the trilogy and do it another time.Campus a Low Hum this year was held at Flock House about 10 mins outside of Bulls. It's an old agricultural college that has been empty for many a year. It was the most amazing setting. Lots of buildings to explore and plenty of shelter which was just as well since it was a very wet camp.


So wet in fact, that I had to boost through to Wanganui early on Saturday morning and buy some gumboots. This is Demin Owl. They are from Melbourne and played in the pool.
I realise that this is not the clearest photo, but it is of Bandicoot. Hot outfit.
Oh, the LOVELY, beautiful and talented Diana Rozz. Those girls are just so damn hot. They got the crowd all hot under the collar too, the speakers to the left of the pic took a massive tumble after the crowd got a little rowdy.
T-T-T Tiger Tones!
Oh my, The Dodos. All the way from San Francisco. AWESOME.
Daedelus.
So So Modern.
Batrider. I think?
DHDFDs
Scott from DHDFDs right before he started smashing his head against the drum he's standing on. Check out the video post for the footage of that.
The Crackhouse 5 did a renegade set AND celebrated Zach from Bang Bang Eche's 21st birthday. Is there anything those boys can't do?
The balloons! Ruby Suns turned it on.
Shocking photography on my behalf, but that would be Luke Buda & Liam Finn supporting Connan Mockasin.
Ah ha! The elusive balloon during Golden Axe. Dude in front of me was willing that balloon to come over to him for about 15 mins. He finally got it. Finally. Then kindly passed it to me to set it FREE!
Bright light blow out. That would be Golden Axe in there. Somewhere.
Gaywyre ruled the freaking crowd. SO much fun it's crazy.


Die! Die! Die!

End of the day, I didn't take my camera to some of the bigger gigs such as Dan Deacon (OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS - Deacon was amazing) Show is the Rainbow, Signer vs. Spring Break. Too concerned that I would lose it. Dancing was required and a bag just got in the way.

Give me a couple of weeks to recover, then, can we do it all again? Please?