Monday, May 10, 2010

Hit and Miss

So, I had a friend email me today and asked if I liked Auckland better than Wellington yet.

Well, no. I like Auckland a lot but there are so many things that I miss about Wellington.

I miss:
  • Sunday night dinner at my Dad's place
  • Fabulous friends
  • My darling Michael who would let me prattle on about advertising to him after a long day at work
  • Mighty Mighty
  • Castlepoint at Mighty Mighty
  • My lovely girls at Fidels (although I do LOVE my farewell singlet from them) and my morning coffee made by either Christie or Holly
  • Gigs at the Tug Boat
  • Satay Kingdom (#16)
  • The Botanical Gardens
  • Coffee made by Max or Enzo at Duke Carvell's
Mmm, espresso
  • Martin Bosley's Yacht Club
Riding my bicycle around the waterfront and plenty more.

I also can't wait until I can make a list like this about Auckland.

1 comment:

Jacqui Wales said...

I miss the drinking wine at Dad's! and the Tui's and running in the Bush and walking along Oriental Parade and good, cheap sushi on every block and the way you can bump into the same person 4 days running. Nice post babe.