Sunday, March 21, 2010

Confessions of a Coffee fiend - Day 4-6

OK, so my week of coffee hit a snag when I started running out of time to upload everything.

I'm not going to be able to remember the days exactly, but I can tell you where the coffee is from and how good it was.

Duke Carvell's - delicious. Always.

Superfino (Mojo) This was the second extraction. It wasn't good. It was gross and I didn't drink the coffee. It was like a ridiculously milky latte. Not what I want in a flat white.
After my Superfino experience I made the effort of walking up Cuba for my Fidel's morning flat white.
Fidel's - Flat White. So very delicious.
Scopa - Flat White. You know it's Scopa because of the chili oil in the background. Mmm... Chili oil.
Duke Carvell's - Espresso
I think this was on Saturday when I forgot that I was taking photos of my coffee.
Logan Brown - Espresso. The choc/mint slice was a nice touch.
Had to take a pic of this one. It was my last espresso from Duke Carvell's before I moved to Auckland. It was a special espresso from Max and it was pretty damn special.

No comments: